Connecting Dots is the Aquarii’s monthly publication, a collation of selected highlights of business- and investment-related news and developments concerning Cambodia from the preceding month. The primary purpose of Connecting Dots is to raise awareness of Cambodia, and provide international businesses and investors with relevant insights and updates of interest on the potential, opportunities and challenges of the Cambodian market / economy.
It is closely aligned with Aquarii’s mission, which is about Connecting Businesses, Creating Opportunities, and Growing Partnerships.
Dive into the latest business and economy updates from Cambodia with the in-market experts. This issue covers:
- Facts and Figures on Cambodia 2023
- Opinion: 20 Years of FDI in Cambodia: Towards Upper Middle-Income Status and Beyond
- Cambodia’s Recovery from the Pandemic: Investment Outlook for 2024
- Preah Sihanouk Investment Incentives Program 2024
- Rapid Expansion in Non-Garment Manufacturing
- Indonesia-Cambodia Partnership: A Focus on Trade and Investment
- Export of Agricultural Products Reached USD 4.3 billion in 2023
- Cambodia Welcomes 5.4 million Foreign Tourists in 2023
- Cambodia’s Renewable Energy Sector: An Overview 2024
Also included in this month’s issue also features our new ‘Properties of the Month’, where we share our commercial and residential real estate highlights that are available for viewing. If you would like to view these properties or learn about other great investment opportunities, get in touch here.
You can also stay up to date on the latest developments through our social media channels.
We hope the monthly compilation is informative relevance to our readers, both locally and internationally. Do let us know at our email: [email protected] if there is a specific topic of interest you would like us to include in future editions, or if you have any suggestions on how Connecting Dots can be improved.