Location: Phnom Penh
Working Hours: Full-time
Salary: based on qualifications
+ Job Description:
- Manage and develop the Business Strategy and Development Team Management in a multicultural start-up/small-team environment
- Develop corporate and strategic growth plans and strategies, using fact-based analysis to identify industry trends, growth and profit opportunities, and viable revenue streams.
- Work closely with management team and other Heads of Departments in cross-functional efforts across marketing, innovation, etc to support, prepare and evaluate business and market opportunities and growth strategies.
- Work closely with Marketing and Communications Team on marketing strategies and implementation plans, including but not limited to organizing and promoting Aquarii brand at trade shows, chamber of commerce events and forums.
- Generate business leads and/or follow up on assigned projects and clients.
- Develop, formulate, propose and write up business and financial proposals, plans and models based on fact-based research, analysis and projections.
- Draft, review and amend business / investment contracts and related documentation.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients, business partners, and associations, with the aim of increasing and strengthening client base.
- Any other duties and responsibilities in support of Aquarii’s business outcomes, including but not limited to taking on or covering for the duties of other teams.
- Other tasks assigned by the CEO/COO.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a business or engineering related field, MBA preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in business development, investment, sales & marketing, or relevant roles is preferred.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance, lead and manage teams effectively.
- Attention to detail and result-oriented.
- Strong proficiency in English (spoken and written), excellent writing skills. Proficiency in a 2nd or 3rd language is a plus.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and other IT tools.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their CV and Cover Letter via the email address below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +855 (16) 433 503